Saturday 16 January 2021

Soft shoe shuffle.....

 


Like the majority of people, I wish this pandemic was not happening. I wish that life would revert to a type of normal, at least. Like Priya Elan, fashion editor of the Guardian, I am fishing for fragments of treasure amongst the ruins. Mr Elan asserts that one good effect of not having to dash about office corridors all day is the re-discovery and recovery of those most basic of elements to human well-being, namely, our two feet. Recovery from corns and calluses, aches and pains. He goes on to extol the virtue of the Big Softies, such as Uggs, Birkenstocks, Crocs.....and I want to add my voice to his in the form of my box-fresh Ecco shoes (pictured), made of Nubuck, flexible, sturdy, insoled and bespeaking quality in that way that Ecco always does. Retailing at £90 and available in red, black, white....and you can order a pair by post....what's not to love? Happy New Year everyone.....

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/jan/15/how-to-wear-ugly-shoes




No comments: